Efficient Sunday: When you’re going to be Out Of Office
When you’re planning to be Out Of Office, whether that’s a vacation or otherwise.
Here is what we implemented in our offices.
1) Plan to be away upto a week before you actually leave & same goes for your return.
This way if you’re supposed to leave Thursday then you won’t get last minute urgent requests on Wed nite.
2) Give advance notice to your regular clients.
3) Put it in your email signature.
4) Make sure you post the ‘away time’ on your social media at least once a week.
5) For ‘public holidays’ it’s good to put the office hours on your website.
6) Online check ins such as Facebook, if you choose to do so then people will know exactly when you’re available & when you’re not.